zondag 15 december 2013

icecream with warm white chocolatesauce

I know, this is NOT healthy. But.
It is sooo good!
It is that time of the year where you can enjoy the sweets of life. And so you must :)

I made this yesterday and we enjoyed it so much... It is so easy ,you have to try it.
I don't know if I can post this as a recipe but I wanted to share this with you eitherway






































What do you need?

- icecream (I used a vanilla flavoured one, but you can use any icecream that you like of course)

- cookies that are easy to crumble  (I used chocolate chip cookies, again : it is your choice)

- white/ dark/ milk chocolate to melt. You can melt it in the microwave or on the stove. I was lazy so Iput it in the microwave for about 40 seconds. Easy peasy :)
You can use a regular chocolate bar and cut it into small pieces or you can use the kind that is already packed in little cubes so that you can easily melt it. Both will work.
Keep in mind that you need some quality chocolate. You don't have to use fancy stuff but it is logical that if you use a good quality chocolate, your sauce is gonna rock..


How you make it?

You put some icecream in a bowl and crumble your cookies. Combine it a little bit with the icecream and then melt your chocolate. Now,you canc choose to have your sauce liquidy and hot while you eat it. Or you can pour the hot sauce over your icecream and after sometime it will become a little bit hard. I don't mind the last option (also because my portion never got a chance to become crispy cos I finished it).
But if you mind the crispyness, you can add some cream to your melted chocolate. This will help your sauce from becoming hard. Also, you can use a little hotplate (electric one or an old fashioned one that has the little candle).
Either way, it is gonna be good!

Enjoy and happy holidays!
xoxo Floortje


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten